E-Vote System Design and Implementations
Keywords:Arduino technology, Electronic voting machine (EVM), Vote Casting
Voting process is an important process for any democratic country. Its proper execution is rigorous process in many countries. The process is manual that creates many issues such as; printing, Security, Threats to voter, privacy and many other issues. In this regards, the Electronic system are preferred and need of today’s edge. The Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) is best choice to be developed for addressing all the issues. It provides many facilities such easy casting of votes, storage cost, privacy and etc. Electronic voting machine with finger print is implemented with Arduino technology. In this paper, the system is designed using a machine voter can poll his vote easily. All voter information is store in register system, this information will checked by database, If there anything wrong the will not allow the voter cast his/her vote. Finger print voting machine has simple architecture very quickly response, reduce the polling time, reduce staff members, has accurate counting without any problems.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Abdul Fattah Chandio, Abdul Samad Mehar, Rizwan Ali, Naeem ud Din, Muhammad Umair
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by JAET is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant JAET a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- The publisher will apply the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike Works 4.0 International License
(CC BY-NC-SA) to the Article where it publishes the Article in the journal on its online platforms on an Open Access basis.
The CC BY-NC-SA license allows users to copy, to create extracts, abstracts and new works from the Article, to alter and revise
the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes, and that the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the
formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor
is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. Further, any new works must be made available on the same conditions. The full details of the license are available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0.