Guidlines for Authors
The authors should strictly follow the guidelines for preparing the manuscript to be submitted to the Journal of Applied Engineering & Technology (JAET). Failing in following the guidelines may adhere to rejection of the submitted papers before starting the review process.
- Quality and Exclusivity of Manuscript
Authors should present an objective based discussion with significant findings. The manuscript must written from original works, and if the authors have used others works this should be appropriately cited. Plagiarism in all its forms set up unethical publishing behavior and is intolerable. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable. In general, an author should not submit for consideration in another journal a previously published manuscript. Journal of Applied Engineering & Technology (JAET) don’t publish any conference paper neither publish extended versions of conferences to maintain the journal quality.
- Authorship and Copyright
Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution or interpretation of the reported work. It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that all co-authors are included on the manuscript, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the manuscript and have agreed to its submission for publication. No manuscript can be published unless sign the copyright form agreement is submitted after the manuscript is accepted.
- Acknowledgement and Disclosure Requirements
Manuscript must be admitted as information obtained confidentially, or discussion with third parties, must not be used or reported without permission from the source. In the manuscript, the authors must disclose any affiliation with any organization or entity with a direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed (for example, employment, consultancies, stock ownership, grants, patents received or pending, royalties, honoraria, expert testimony).
- Errors in Published manuscript
When an author finds any significant error or errors in his/her own published manuscript, he/she is the responsible to quickly inform the journal editor for correction. If the editorial board learns from third party that a published manuscript contains a significant error with proves, it is their responsibility of the author to quickly correct the manuscript or provide proof to the editor of the correctness of the original manuscript.
The thoughts, idea and findings expressed in manuscript published in the Journal of Applied Engineering & Technology (JAET) are of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent opinions of the Journal of Applied Engineering & Technology (JAET). The Journal of Applied Engineering & Technology (JAET) does not guarantee the appropriateness for any purpose of any method, product, process, or device described or identified in the manuscript.
There is no publication fees for the accepted manuscripts for publication. We are voluntarily helping the research scholars, research students, academicians, professionals, Scientists to publish their work in the Journal of Applied Engineering & Technology (JAET).
Time for Publication
The averagre review process from Submission to Acceptance is 8-12 Weeks. The last date of Submitting the paper to June Issue is 15 April and for December Issues is 15 October.
- Use the English language and the SI system for measurements and units.
- Manuscript can be prepared according to Given Templates i.e in LaTeX or in MS Word.
- Manuscripts must contains the information, Authors details including name, email, affiliation and contact details
- Abstract should contain sufficient information
- Keyword listing should be minimum 3 and Maximum 6.
- Figures should be either printed in black & white or color figures.
- All figure and tables should be captioned properly.
- For all equations, use either Microsoft Equation Editor or MathType add-on.
- The Manuscripts must submitted not more than 12% similarity index (While, No Similarity in Technical Contents in methods, Results, abstract, and in conclusion).
- Submit the copyright form anfd Prepared manuscripts and Transfer of Copyright Form must be submitted.