Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by JAET is retained by the author(s). Authors grant JAET a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified. The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles. The publisher will apply the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike Works 4.0 International License. (CC BY-NC-SA) to the Article where it publishes the Article in the journal on its online platforms on an Open Access basis. The CC BY-NC-SA license allows users to copy, to create extracts, abstracts and new works from the Article, to alter and revise the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes, and that the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the
- formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor
is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. Further, any new works must be made available on the same conditions. The full details of the license are available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.