Authors’ Guidelines Before Submission
Preparation of Manuscript
- Use the English language and the SI system for measurements and units.
- The manuscript can be prepared according to Given Templates i.e in LaTeX or in MS Word.
- Manuscripts must contain the following information:
- Abstract not longer than 300 words
- Keyword listing should be minimum 4 and Maximum 6.
- Figures should be either printed in black & white or color figures.
- All figures and tables should be captioned properly.
- For all equations, use either Microsoft Equation Editor or MathType add-on.
- The Manuscripts must submit not more than 12% similarity index (While, No Similarity in Technical Contents in methods, Results, abstract, and in conclusion).
- Submit the copyright form provided by Editor, if the paper is accepted.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines